1. Open up pack of Delight™ and pull off a small wad.
2. Open up Bottle, Stream and Terra Cotta Adirondack inks. Take wad of
Delight™ and rub onto Bottle and Stream ink pads and work color through with your hands to marble. Rub onto pads for more color. The more you knead the deeper the marbling.
3. Roll marbled Delight™ onto wax paper.
4. Ink stamp with Terra Cotta Adirondack Ink. Then take Bottle Ink pad and press randomly over stamp. Then take Stream Ink pad and press randomly over stamp making sure not to cover all of the Terra Cotta ink. Press stamp into marbled
5. Tear edges around the design and let dry overnight.
6. Take cocoa piece of Veggie Leather and heat both sides completely with heat tool until smooth and somewhat glossy.
7. Take 4” x 4” piece of Magic Mould and heat completely. Immediately press into pile of raffia, creating your own textured stamp.
8. Spread out newspaper. On a paper plate, squeeze out a small amount of Verdigris Décor-It. Rub textured Magic Mould into Décor-It, to cover.. Stamp off excess onto
9. Press colored Magic Mould randomly over cocoa Veggie Leather – reloading color as needed. Cover both sides.
10. Fold stamped Veggie Leather in half horizontally and heat edge with heat tool and press edge flat. Heat again if needed until cover stays shut.
11. With Deckle scissors, cut edges of journal cover. Cutting notches into sides.
12. Rub edges of journal cover with black Décor-It to distress edges.
13. Rub edges of dried Delight™ piece with Bottle, Stream and Terra Cotta Inks.
14. Attach Delight™ piece with spray adhesive and press firmly onto middle of folded journal cover.
15. Run fibers through and around journal cover and knot at the bottom. Attach bead and knot again. You can slide homemade paper, card stock, paperback book, etc. under fibers inside journal cover.