1. Mix about a pea size amount of
red acrylic paint with about a third of the 3.17 oz. package of white
Delight. If it is too dark add more white modeling compound, if too light
add more red. A little bit of red goes a long way. Pink acrylic paint can
be used also.
2. Roll the pink modeling compound into one ball for the body, one for the
head, one for the snout, four cylinders for the legs, and two triangles
for the ears.
3. Attach the head to the body. Flatten the ball that is the snout and
attach. Fold the triangles for the ears in half and attach. Attach the
cylinders for legs. Hold in place for a minute to make sure the pieces do
4. Roll out two small balls of white for the eyes. Knead the tiniest
amount of black acrylic paint into a tiny piece of white modeling compound
to create two smaller black balls for the pupils. Attach with white glue.
Using the back of a paintbrush make the nostrils on the snout by pushing
5. For the wings flatten two balls of white and form into triangles. On
the bottom of the triangle make four parallel lines into the clay with the
craft knife. The point of the triangle will be opposite from the lines and
that should be attached to the body with white glue.
6. Let dry overnight.
Tip: Wipe your hands clean between color changes to prevent any traces of
paint from getting on the white wings or eyes.