1. Roll Delight™ modeling compound out between 2 layers of wax paper. Roll to ¼ inch thickness. Remove top layer of wax paper and stamp large (3) and small (1 or 2) pinecone images into the Delight™. Using a pair of scissors carefully cut around the stamped images. Allow 24 hours to
2. When dry put a small puddle of Smoky Brown paint onto the dried image and spread with damp paint brush. Allow most of the paint to run into the deeper parts of the Delight™. Let paint dry.
3. Once the paint is dry cover with Glossy Clear and allow to dry again.
4. While all the paint is drying cut cream mulberry paper to fit the front part of the gift bag. Stamp pine branches with green ink and emboss with green embossing powder. Stamp your choice of ‘Season’s Greetings stamp with gold ink and emboss with gold embossing powder. Dilute white craft glue with a small amount of water and brush the glue onto the front of the bag. Affix the stamped paper to the front of the gift bag.
5. With craft glue affix the pinecones on the stamped branches. Stamp and emboss pinecone images with gold ink and embossing powder to the gift tag. Tie the tag and green and brown wraphia to one of gift bag handles.